Current Members of the SHLB Management Committee (as of Sept. 16, 2013):
1. Larra Clark, Director, Program on Networks, and Associate Director, Program on America’s Libraries for the 21st Century, American Library Association, www.alawash.org.
2. Jennie Stapp, Montana State Librarian, on behalf of the Chief Officers of State Library Agencies (COSLA), www.cosla.org.
3. Denise Atkinson-Shorey, President, e-Luminosity, (on behalf of the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), www.cosn.org.
4. Rodney Petersen, EDUCAUSE, www.educause.edu.
5. Christine Mullins, Executive Director, Instructional Technology Council, www.itcnetwork.org.
6. Sascha Meinrath, Director, Open Technology Initiative, New American Foundation, www.newamerica.net.
7. Sean McLaughlin, Executive Director, Access Humboldt, www.accesshumboldt.net.
8. Susannah Spellman, Executive Director, U.S. Unified Community Anchor Network (USUCAN), www.usucan.org.
9. Jen Leasure, President and CEO, The Quilt, www.thequilt.net.
10. Bob Collie, Chief Technology Officer, Education Networks of America, www.ena.com.
11. Donald B. Means, Founder, Gigabit Libraries Network, www.giglibraries.net.
[Ex-officio] John Windhausen, Executive Director, Schools, Health, & Libraries Broadband Coalition, www.shlb.org.