The SHLB Coalition is actively seeking to expand its membership. We seek a diversity of members from the anchor institutions' community and from the commercial and non-commercial sectors. If you are interested in joining the SHLB Coalition, review the SHLB Mission Statement, fill out a full member application, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The SHLB Coalition will review the application and respond in two weeks.
If you wish to become an affiliate member, find more information here.
- Full members may participate in developing SHLB's policy positions via e-mail and in our twice-monthly policy calls.
- SHLB serves as a liaison between full members and broadband policy makers.
- Full members can participate on SHLB Committees (Conference Planning, Membership, Board, etc.)
Access to Information
- Full members receive regular broadband policy updates and access to broadband marketplace resources via SHLB's website and Full Member Only email distribution.
- SHLB members frequently share information and policy developments via the SHLB "Full Members only" conference calls.
- SHLB members can access the Membership Directory with contact information for our other members.
- SHLB members can develop partnerships with other members through the SHLB distribution list and the "members-only" section of the SHLB website.
- SHLB members can interact with and learn from a variety of experts in the SHLB community, including broadband providers, consulting firms, non-profit foundations and national public interest advocates.
- SHLB members receive discounted registration fees for attending SHLB events and conferences.
- SHLB members are given preference in speaking positions at SHLB events and conferences, which allows SHLB members to spread the word about their efforts to support community anchors.
SHLB members' logos are featured on the home page of our website and their names are listed on our "Members" page.
Fill out a full member application and send it to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to promote open, affordable, high-capacity broadband for anchor institutions and their communities!